Workout

Met with Joey, decided we needed to workout at the local gym and I'm not too excited about it. I haven't workout in about five years, I use to workout every day, but with my job and school I couldn't do it anymore. We went swimming and hit the bench press. After Bench pressing I seemed to still have and lifted 280 pound 50 straight times. Not to bad, huh?

After working out for the pass few days I haven't felt this great for a long time. I decided I am going to start doing this once a week. For my friend Joey, he said he won't do it agian, but all well, it's his problem.

1 comment:

webmaster said...

With All These Features..... It's Impossible Not To Rank Well In The Search Engines!

Discover how websites rank in the top ten of Yahoo, Google, MSN because FINALLY the keys to command top-10 listings are yours in mere seconds with
SEO Elite™ 3.2

No other application in the world compares to the power of this brand-new, cutting edge SEO software. And no other application in the world can nearly guarantee YOU a #1 Search Engine Ranking!

To read more about this amazing software Click Here

Brought to you by Airport Essentials