I'm back!

Well, I got back a few days ago, I would have posted sooner, but had a lot of work that had to be done and didn't get back when I expected to. We decided to stay a little longer. The UK was cool, but I like it here in USA much better! Really I didn't think it was fun as it could have been, but my girl keep on saying "Let's go shop", is there a girl in the world that don't shopping?

MSN search engine updated while I was gone around the 22nd of june and at the same time Yahoo! did the same thing. It looks like MSN is using on-page factors much more then before. And Yahoo!, well, I am still looking at it. MSN also started local search, which looks like shit, I wouldn't use it, maybe a 14 teen year old could show them how!?!?

Google plans on starting a payment processing service. It will be interesting to see how this affects PayPal and what they plan on doing to fight Google. Google could get large numbers of webmasters to sign-up with little effort. A lot of webmasters already use Google for Adwords and Adsense.

Happy 4TH of July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MSN search engine still sucks...