Give a other PPC a Try?

After I had trouble with Kanoodle, I thought I should give one other small PPC (Pay Per Click) a try. The PPC is called Mamma and their one of the smaller ones. They don't get half the traffic that Google or Overture get, but all I care about is getting new customers. Anyway I tried it out and the results were better than Kanoodle, but not to much better though.

After sending me over 5,000 hits, none of the traffic converted to paying customers. Infact the visitors only seemed to stay for about 5 sec. The quality of traffic they sent me was terrble and I expect it was automated robots clicking my ads because not single person that clicked my ads stay at my site very long and none of them visit more than the first page that they were sent to after clicking my ad.

No comments: