I will Never Eat at a Mexican Restaurant!

Me and my friends decided to eat at a local Mexican restaurant and the food was terrible. The food was cold, so I asked them for a new meal and the new meal was even worse. This time it was not cold, but taste bad, so I thought it was just me, so I asked my Girlfriend to taste it and she said the same thing. So I asked them could I have my money back and they said no. So I asked for the manager.

The manager comes over and asked what's the problem. I say the first meal was cold and the next one tasted bad and I would like my money back. He said sir we can't do that, but what we can do is give you a free meal next time you come to our restaurant. And I say look I hate your food and don't want to come back and just want my money back. To make a long story short, I got my money back and will never eat at a Mexican restaurant. By the way I have nothing agasit Mexican people, so don't get mad!

No comments: